1 Cup Almonds
1 Pinch Saffron
2-1/2 Cups Sugar
2 Cups Ghee
3 Cup Water
How to make Badam Ka Halwa
- Soak almonds in a bowl with boiling water.
- Remove the skin of almonds and make fine paste by grinding them in a grinder.
- Boil sugar with one cup of water in a pan, till it turns into syrup.
- Add almond paste to the boiling syrup and mix it well.
- Dilute saffron in a little water and add to the syrup.
- Instantly mix one-cup ghee.
- As the above mixture turns paste-like, pour the remaining ghee gradually.
- A batter like mixture will be formed after sometime. Now remove it from the flame.
- Badam Halwa is ready to serve.