200 gramss Fresh Mushrooms cut into quarters
1 1/2 inch ginger chopped very fine
1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
4-5 cloves of garlic chopped finely
1 tablespoon oil
1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Magic
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera to it.
- When it starts spluttering add the chopped ginger – garlic and stir over high heat for 5 secs.
- To this add the mushroom quarters and red chilli powder and salt and stir over high heat rapidly for 3 – 4 mins.
- When the water given out by the mushrooms evaporate,off gas and empty it into a bowl immediately so that the heat from kadai doesnt overcook the mushrooms and make it soggy.
- Serve hot as a snack or as an accompaniment with omlettes.