4 cup Wheat Flour
300 gram Methi Leaves
4 Green Chilies
1 piece Ginger
8 -10 pods Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
How to make Methi Ki Puri
- Prepare paste of methi, chilies, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds in a mixer.
- Knead the whole wheat flour with the above paste. Add salt and 4 tablespoon oil while kneading the dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan for frying.
- Make small balls out of the dough and roll them to make puris. Fry these puris one by one.
- Methi Ki Puri is ready to eat. Serve hot with pickle or aloo ki sabzi.