200 grams mushroom
1 piece ginger (adrak)
4 onion (pyaj)
7-8 tomato (tamatar)
1/2 teaspoon spice blend (garam masala)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
3 tablespoon clarified butter (ghee)
1/2 teaspoon salt namak
1/2 cup cashew nut (kaju)
1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup cream (malai)
How to make Shahi Mushroom
- Cut mushrooms into 2 pieces.
- Finely chop all the other vegetables.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions until it turns pink.
- Then fry ginger, green chilies and tomato.
- When tomato soften remove it from the flame.
- Grind it in a mixer.
- Then cook in the pan and also add salt, red chilly powder, spice blend, sugar, cream and cashew nuts powder.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add mushroom.
- Cook at low flame until mushroom softens.
- Then remove it from the flame and serve hot.