500 grams fresh mushrooms, chopped
2 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon chopped green chilies
1 teaspoon ginger paste
2 onions, made into a paste
2 teaspoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon white pepper powder
Salt to taste
1/2 cup fresh beaten cream (malai)
1 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup milk
2 tablespoon oil
How to make Mushroom Malai
- First melt butter in a pan and saut the chopped garlic, chilies and mushrooms in it and keep aside.
- Now add the oil in the same pan and add the ginger garlic paste.
- Now add the onion paste and saut till it becomes pink in color.
- Add the garam masala powder, white pepper powder and salt to it and fry till it leaves oil in its sides.
- Now beat in the milk and fresh cream and mix well.
- Add the sugar and finally the mushrooms
- Serve hot garnished with fried whole red chilies