2 Cups kidney Beans
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
Fresh coriander leaves
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Oil
2 Green chillies
Salt to taste
How to make Potato Kidney Bean Salad
- Boil the potatoes and kidney beans.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Chop the onions.
- Heat the oil.
- Fry onions and green chillies till it turns transparent.
- Add cubed potatoes, beans, pepper and salt.
- Pour Lemon juice and keep it over medium heat.
- Adorn with fresh coriander leaves.
- Potato kidney Bean Salad is ready.