20-25 Ladyfingers (bhindi)
1 teaspoon Green Chilli Paste
Oil to deep fry
1 tablespoon Coconut (scraped)
1 teaspoon Dry Mango Powder (amchur)
1 tablespoon. Coriander Powder
1 teaspoon Chaat Masala
1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
Salt to taste
How to make Fried Bhindi
- Wash, clean and wipe ladyfingers, finely chop coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ladyfingers and deep fry. Remove on an oil absorbent paper or kitchen towel.
- Heat oil in a pan and add green chilli paste, scraped coconut, coriander powder. Cook for 2 minutes, now add ladyfingers and mix well.
- Add mango powder and chat masala and season with salt.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.