1/4 kg Peas (shelled)
3 tablespoon Ghee (melted)
1 cup Refined Flour
Ghee to deep fry
4 small Green Chilies
1 inch Ginger
4 teaspoon Aniseeds (Saunf)
1/4 teaspoon Asafetida
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Koraishutir Kochuri
- Sift the flour with 1/4 tsp salt and mix with 3 tbsp ghee to knead into soft dough.
- Keep aside.
- Grind the peas, ginger, green chilies and aniseeds to a fine paste in a mixer grinder.
- Roast the asafetida till it acquires light brown color.
- Mix in the peas paste and salt and fry till it is cooked.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Now divide the dough into 8 balls.
- Press each ball in the centre and fill it with the pea mixture.
- Close the opening well and flatten it.
- Now roll out as for puris.
- Heat up ghee in a kadhai and deep fry the puris on low heat till golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot.