1 cup Carnation Milk Powder
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter -melted
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Whole milk just enough to make the dough
For the Sugar Syrup
1 cup water
2 cups Sugar
Oil for frying
How to make Gulab Jamun
- Boil the milk till it reduces to half cup.
- Cool and add soda powder and 1tablespoon sugar.
- Mix properly and make it smooth.
- Slowly add flour and prepare a fine dough. Leave it for an hour.
- Apply little ghee on the palms.
- Make small balls from the prepared mixture.
- Pour ghee in a pan and heat. Fry the balls in ghee on a low flame.
- Boil water with equal amount of sugar. Also add cardamom and saffron.
- Filter and add rose essence to it.
- Put the fried balls in this solution.
- Remove after 3-4 hours.
- Gulab Jamun is ready to serve.