2 cups Gram Flour (Besan)
1/2 kg Ghee
4 strands Saffron (Kesar)
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
A few drops Milk
2 cups Sugar
15 Green Cardamoms Powder
How to make Boondi Ka Laddoo
- In a pan, heat water and sugar to make sugar syrup.
- Add saffron and cardamom powder to the sugar syrup and stir well.
- Add soda and water to gram flour and make a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a deep frying pan and put the gramflour paste in the boondi maker and press out small boondis and fry till light yellow.
- In another pan, fry cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add the boondis and fried cashew nuts and raisins to the sugar syrup and mix. Cool.
- Grease your hands and roll out small laddoos out of the boondi mixture.