4 cups Besan
2 teaspoon Elaichi Powder
2 cups Powdered Sugar
2 cups Ghee
4-6 Drops Saffron Color
How to make Besan Laddo
- Mix the sugar and saffron color together. Leave it aside.
- Melt ghee in a kadhai and cook the besan over low flame.
- Stir continuously till the besan becomes light brown in color.
- Mix the elaichi powder and again stir.
- Remove from the flame and pour it on a thali. Let it cool slightly.
- Now mix this with powdered sugar.
- Divide it into equal parts and give the shape of laddus.
- Besan Laddoo is ready.