Besan Ka Cheela Recipe
- Put all the ingredients except water in a big bowl.
- Now start adding small quantities of water to make a smooth batter, so that there should be no lumps in it.
- Add water till it comes to a dropping consistency or just like dosa batter. now keep it aside.
- Now heat a non-stick- tawa or heavy bottom frying pan, then turn the heat on medium. put little oil on tawa [1teaspoon.] & spread 1 serving spoonful of batter evenly on it.
- Cover it with lid just for a minute so that it should cook inside also. then remove lid, put some more oil on the top & turn it upside down.
- Let it be brown & crispy from both sides.
- Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sause. it can be taken with toast also.