1 Cup besan
1 Cup ghee
1 teaspoon Pista
2 Cup Water
1 Cup milk powder
1-1/2 Cup sugar
How to make Besan Burfi
- Melt ghee and fry besan in it till a nice smell comes out.
- Transfer the mixture in another vessel and mix with milk powder.
- Make thick sugar syrup by combining water and sugar in a pot and heating them over low flame.
- Drop the fried besan mixture in the prepared sugar syrup and stir it.
- Add chopped pista or nuts and stir properly.
- Transfer to a greased plate.
- When firm cut into diamond shaped pieces and serve.
Popularity: 5% [?]