2 cups milk
2 tablespoon rice
1 teaspoon green cardamom (crushed)
1/2 teaspoon kewra essence
3 tablespoon sugar
1/4th cup blanched almonds (sliced)
Silver or gold foil paper (varak)
How to make Badam Phirini
- Soak rice in water for few hours, then drain water and grind rice into a smooth paste.
- In a non-stick saucepan bring milk. Over a moderatly low heat add rice, sugar and cardamom and stir constantly till milk turns thick.
- Remove from heat and add almonds.
- Put in serving bowl and chill.
- Garnish the badam phirni with silver or gold foil paper (varak) and serve.