1 kg Tomatoes
1 teaspoon Red chili pepper
240 grams Sugar
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
30 grams fresh Ginger
60 grams Raisins
2 teaspoons Salt
10 blanched Almond
3/4 teaspoon crushed big Cardamoms
1 1/2 cups Vinegar
How to make Tomato Garlic Chutney
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Take out from the water, wipe and remove their skins and cut into small pieces.
- Cut ginger into long, thin slices.
- Put tomatoes, Red chili pepper, chopped garlic and ginger into a degchi and cook till tender.
- Stir constantly until thick.
- Add vinegar, sugar, cleaned raisins and crushed cardamoms and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fire, cool and keep in air tight jar.