3 large mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks (Use slightly ripened ones)
2 teaspoon sugar or jaggery
1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, roasted
1 teaspoon lime juice
2 teaspoon cooking oil
5 large dates, pitted
1 teaspoon cumin seeds, roasted
Salt to taste
How to make Sweet Mango Chutney
- Peel the mango and cut it into small chunks.
- Heat about 2 teaspoon oil in a pan and fry the chunks till they turn mushy.
- Drain, mash well and set aside to cool.
- Blend together the rest of the ingredients with the mango without adding any water, to a smooth paste.
- Adjust salt if needed.
- Remove from blender and store in an airtight container.
- This chutney keeps well for over a week when properly stored in the fridge.