3 cups Plain Curd
6 cups Uncooked Rice
2 tablespoon Cooking Oil
1 twig Curry Leaf (Kadipatta)
2 teaspoon Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
2-3 Dry Red Chilies
Salt to taste
How to make Curd Rice
- Wash rice, put it in a pressure cooker and cook it till done.
- Take a small pan and put some oil into it. Heat the oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put mustard seeds, curry leaves and dry red chilies into it. Cook till the chilies are almost black.
- While stirring, add curd and salt to it.
- Now, add the cooked rice to the curd mixture and mix them well.
- Garnish the rice with coriander leaves.
- Curd Rice is ready to serve.